The novelty in our product range 2013.
TAMPONCOLOR TC 100 PT
One Machine, one configuration, one price !!
Due to the standardization of the machine configuration we created an economically
priced alternative to our long time approved TC 80-100.
Our expertise for your advantage!
This pneumatic pad printing machine
model is used for single- and multi-colour printing
, labelling, marking and decorating products with high precision and colour saturation at high speed.
The product range of our pneumatic machines offers cliché widths of up to 650mm and pressure levels of max. 6800N.
A particular strength of the pad printing process is the ability to print virtually any surface, even irregular shapes, and onto many different materials, such as plastic, metal, ceramics, glass or varnished surfaces, which is something that other contact printing and marking processes simply cannot do. The adjustable speed levels permit high-quality printing.
The machines can be set up for multi-colour printing.
The machines can be used in many
different applications to print on even, uneven or structured surfaces. Typical
items for printing include fixtures and fittings, car accessories, electronic
components, cases, medical equipment, measuring equipment, tools, etc.
Customers for this technology are found in many different sectors of industry.Features:
- Pneumatically driven pad printing machine
- Pressing force max. 1060 N
- No. of cycles max. 2.000/hr
- Cliché size: 250x120 mm
- Operating modes: Set-up / jog mode, single cycle, double print - Closed ink system (Ø 100 mm)
- Control: Siemens PLC with operating panel, programmable
- Can be upgraded as semi-automatic and fully automatic print station with feeds and interlinking