This pneumatic pad printing machine model is used for single- and multi-colour printing, labelling, marking and decorating products with high precision and colour saturation in-line with horizontal pad movement.
The product range of our pneumatic machines offers cliché widths of up to 650mm and pressure levels of max. 6800N. A particular strength of the pad printing process is the ability to print virtually any surface, even irregular shapes, and onto many different materials, such as plastic, metal, ceramics, glass or varnished surfaces, which is something that other contact printing and marking processes simply cannot do. The adjustable speed levels permit high-quality printing. The machines can be set up for multi-colour printing.
The machines can be used in many
different applications to print on even, uneven or structured surfaces. Typical
items for printing include fixtures and fittings, car accessories, electronic
components, cases, medical equipment, measuring equipment, tools, etc.
Customers for this technology are found in many different sectors of industry.
- Pneumatically driven pad printing machine with swivel head, swivel angle 90°, adjustable
- Pressing force: max. 500 N, special equipment on request
- Cliché width: max. 600mm
- Pad movement and cliché table pneumatically driven
- No. of cycles: max. 1.500/hr
- Operating modes: Set-up / jog mode, single cycle, automatic operation
- Closed ink system
- Control: Siemens PLC freely programmable
- Optional: all-automatic pad cleaning device with freely programmable cleaning cycles
- Optional: ink well heating device for the use of thermoplastic inks
- Can be upgraded as semi-automatic and fully automatic print station with feeds and interlinking