This servo-electric pad printing machine
model is used for single- and multi-colour printing
, labelling, marking and decorating products with high precision and colour saturation at high speed.
A particular strength of the pad printing process is the ability to print virtually any surface, even irregular shapes, and onto many different materials, such as plastic, metal, ceramics, glass or varnished surfaces, which is something that other contact printing and marking processes simply cannot do.
The programmable speed permits especially high quality printing. Two-colour printing on one machine can be implemented with an additional NC axis or a handling system for the printed items.
The machines can be used in many
different applications to print on even, uneven or structured surfaces. Typical
items for printing include fixtures and fittings, car accessories, electronic
components, cases, medical equipment, measuring equipment, tools, etc.
Customers for this technology are found in many different sectors of industry.Features:
- Servo-electrically driven pad printing machine with programmable movement and speed
- Pressing force: max. 1600N
- Cliché width: max. 800mm
- Pad movement and cliché table driven by servomotor with ball-type linear drive
- Repeating accuracy: +/-0.05mm
- No. of cycles: max. 2200 prints/h, infinitely adjustable
- Control: Siemens PLC with operating panel, programmable
- Operating modes: Set-up / jog mode, single cycle, double print
- Optional closed ink system and micro-dosing system for thinners
- Optional sliding clichés and coding rods for changing print images
- Can be upgraded as semi-automatic and fully automatic print station with feeds and interlinking