This electro-mechanical pad printing machine model is used for single- and multi-colour printing, labelling, marking and decorating products with high precision and colour saturation at high speed. The machine is suitable as stand-alone machine, as well as for integration into production lines.
A particular strength of the pad printing process is the ability to print virtually any surface, even irregular shapes, and onto many different materials, such as plastic, metal, ceramics, glass or varnished surfaces, which is something that other contact printing and marking processes simply cannot do.
The machines can be used in many
different applications to print on even, uneven or structured surfaces. Typical
items for printing include fixtures and fittings, car accessories, electronic
components, cases, medical equipment, measuring equipment, tools, etc.
Customers for this technology are found in many different sectors of industry.
- consistent further development of the worldwide proven original design "Patent Binnen"
- stepping gear driven for high-precision reversibility
- optimized pad stroke with increased pressing force
- ink cup diameters 90, 110, 130, 150 mm
- adaptable to existing automations
- to be combined with specific handling, transfer and positioning systems (e.g. NC-table, servo-axis, robot, etc.)